How to reset Galaxy SII hard Reset
If you do not have Google account, you have to perform factory reset. Resetting will DELETE ALL DATA, including downloaded applications, and reset the phone back to the state before you turned on the phone for the first time.
To perform factory reset please follow those set
1. Turn the power off.
2. Hold down the Volume Up, Power and Home (bottom center) buttons.
3. When the start up screen show, release all the buttons.
4. Use the Volume Up/Down button to navigate to "wipe data/factory reset"
5. Press the Home button to confirm.
Allow several minutes for the factory data reset process to complete.
6. Select reboot system now.